Jobcentre Plus is a government agency supporting people of working age from welfare into work, and helping employers to fill their vacancies.
Independent consultancy in the incapacity based benefit system and interaction with employment law for:
• organisations that support people who are moving from incapacity benefits into work
• public agencies that involve service users and carers in health and social care services, research and training
Judy Scott can offer:
• a specialist knowledge of benefit rules and systems for people who are in receipt of benefits because of ill-health or disability
• extensive experience of developing payment policies for involvement for and with health and social care arms length non-departmental bodies, national charities, NHS Trusts, local authorities and universities
• guides to the benefit system written for service users and/or staff.